Muffin Magic Recipes Recipes
- Muffin Magic: Apple & Cinnamon
- Muffin Magic: Blueberry
- Muffin Magic: Raspberry & White Chocolate
- Muffin Magic: Banana & Walnut
- Muffin Magic: Pineapple & Coconut
- Muffin Magic: Cranberry, Almond & Lemon
- Muffin Magic: Coffee & Choc Chip
- Muffin Magic: Lemon Zest & Date
- Muffin Magic: Date & Walnut
- Muffin Magic: Banana & Choc Chip
- Muffin Magic: Pear Crumble
- Muffin Magic: Strawberry
- Muffin Magic: Carrot & Pecan
- Muffin Magic: Pistachio & Date
- Muffin Magic: Almond & Chocolate
- Muffin Magic: Chocolate & Cranberry
- Muffin Magic: Orange & Poppyseed
- Muffin Magic: Carrot & Currant
- Muffin Magic: Mixed Berry
- Muffin Magic: Raspberry & Golden Syrup
Muffin Magic: Lemon Zest & Date
Serves 12. Makes 12 delicious muffins.
- Please note - these muffins are a GLUTEN FREE product, they are not low carbohydrate.
- 1 Packet Empower Foods Gluten Free Muffin Magic Mix
- 2 large eggs (59g)
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- Grated zest of 3 lemons
- 1 ½ cups finely chopped dates
- Preheat fan forced oven to 160°C or a conventional oven to 175°C. Grease a muffin tray lightly with oil.
- Place muffin mix, eggs, water, oil, lemon zest and dates into a large mixing bowl. Mix with a wooden spoon until just combined (do not over mix).
- Spoon into prepared muffin tray, filling each mould two thirds full.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes. Muffins are baked when the top of the muffin bounces back slightly when gently pressed (if you prefer a more rich and moist muffin, underbake slightly).
- Remove tray from oven and allow muffins to cool for 3 – 5 minutes. Place on a wire rack to cool.
Tasty Tip:Patty Pans: Using paper patty pans will ensure that your muffins come out of the muffin tray easily and never stick.
Storage: Store muffins in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
To freeze muffins: When completely cold, wrap muffins individually in plastic wrap and freeze. Muffins can be frozen for up to 3 months.
To thaw muffins: Unwrap and place on a paper towel or a microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH for 30 – 35 seconds.