Fish & Seafood Recipes
- Salmon & Three Cheese Tart
- Cajun Spiced Fish with Warmed Salad
- Greek Lemon Pepper Fish
- Oven Baked Fish with Onion and Broccoli
- FibreX Tuna Burgers
- Baked Italian-Style Fish
- Fish with Ginger, Spring Onion & Sesame
- Garlic & Chilli Prawns
- Foil-Baked Fish with Lemon & Chilli
- Crisp Prosciutto-Wrapped Fish
- Cheesy Tuna Bake
- Char-Grilled Salmon & Asparagus with Wasabi Sauce
Are you sick of trying to track down tasty low carb recipes? Subscribe to our free newsletter and we'll email you a range of fantastic recipes and a whole lot more.
Cheesy Tuna Bake
- Each serve contains just 2.5g carbs and 35g protein.
- 150g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 150g cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 150g grated tasty cheese
- 400g can tuna, drained
- 50g grated tasty cheese, for topping
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Steam broccoli and cauliflower for 5 minutes.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat combine cream and curry powder. Add the cheese and stir for a few minutes until cheese has melted.
- Add broccoli, cauliflower and tuna. Stir to combine.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over the top.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes or until browned.