Ham & Asparagus Pizza
- Grams of carbohydrate - 4.5
- Grams of protein - 28
- 1 Empower Golden Wholemeal Bakery Mix Pizza Base (full instructions on box)
- 2 tablespoons Empower LC Sweet & Sour Sauce
- 200g shaved ham, chopped
- 50g mozzarella cheese, grated
- 50g tasty cheese, grated
- 100g asparagus, lightly steamed
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Coat pizza base with sweet & sour sauce.
- Top with ham, mozzarella, tasty cheese and finally asparagus.
- Bake in oven for around 20 minutes until base is crispy and cheese is lightly browned.
Tasty Tip:When rolling out the dough wrap cling wrap around your rolling pin, as this prevents the dough from sticking to it.
Also, it's a great idea to let the dough "relax" for a few minutes once you've rolled it out. This will stop the dough from shrinking once you place it on your pizza tray.
This pizza is perfect for freezing - just wrap the cooked and cooled pizza in cling wrap and freeze. Defrost and reheat in the oven for around 10-15 minutes.