- Going On a “Diet” Often Leads to Weight Regain.
- Overweight Mum, Overweight Kids?
- Tips for Healthy Eating Throughout the “Silly Season”
- Almonds – a great source of vitamin E.
- Protein Emerging as an Important Bone Health Factor.
- Be Inspired - Feel Fabulous!
- To Drink or Not To Drink?
- Diets with High Glycemic Index May Increase Breast Cancer Risk.
- What to do when your weight loss stalls?
- Low Carb Versus Low Fat.
- Hunger & Cravings…
- A High Protein Diet Can Boost Bone Health.
- Empower Your Body to Empower Your Mind.
- It’s Not Just What You Eat, But When.
- One Simple Step to Combat Emotional Eating.
- The Evolutionary Long-Jump – So What Should We Really Be Eating?
- Researchers say low-carbohydrate diets more effective in weight management.
- People who eat breakfast are significantly less likely to be obese and diabetic than those who don't
- Why Low Fat Diets Fail.
- Is “Diet” a Dirty Word?
- Atkins Diet May Cut Risk of Heart Disease
- More Studies Endorse the Low Carb Diet.
- What is the Glycemic Index?
- The Importance of Exercise.
- Scientific Review - Novel Treatments for Obesity.
- Mental Attitude to Weight Loss
- Diet and the development of the insulin resistance syndrome.
- Insulin and your health
- Weight gain - Can we blame it on genetics?
- Breakfast and Weight Loss - Is it really important?
- Metabolism - Get your motor running!
- Dietary fibre - Are you getting enough?
- 97% fat free often means packed with sugar.
- The "Low Fat" Message - Marketing propaganda or a healthy lifestyle choice?
- Can low carbohydrate actually lower cholesterol?
- The Psychology of Eating.
- Organisation - The key to successful weight loss.
- Self Image
- Body image - Who wants to look like Elle McPherson anyway?
- The role of the media in weight loss.
- Diabetes - Are you eating your way to an uncertain future?
Subscribe to Empower's free newsletter for the latest low carb news, hints, tips and recipes - everything you need to make the most of your low carb lifestyle.
Exciting NEW Product Range From Empower Foods!
Over the past 5 years, Empower has built a well recognized and well respected brand within the Australian health food market.
Whilst our initial focus was the low carbohydrate / ketogenic weight loss market, our philosophy has always been “...to provide a range of high quality products that address common health concerns...”
For the past 12 months we have been developing a new range of products that focus on another common problem that many Australians suffer from every day - wheat and gluten intolerance.
It is currently estimated that 1 in 100 Australians suffer from gluten intolerance. Until now, they have had to suffer with some very low quality alternative products. Over the years our food technologists have developed great skills in re-formulating food products to take out major ingredient groups. We have put those skills to use developing a range of products that people on a gluten free diet have only dreamed about.
Not only have our food technologists developed the best gluten free products in Australia, we have also established a dedicated wheat and gluten free manufacturing facility to ensure that our products are made according to best manufacturing practice.
Whilst we remain 100% committed to our low carb range, we are excited with the prospects that our brand extension into the gluten free market will present us. Over the coming months, we will undertake an overhaul of the website so we can offer our gluten free clients the same level of service and advice as we have always enjoyed offering our low carb clients.